View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 16:56   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Ah yes, the internet spreadsheet reduction. In what way does winning the round (rather than just getting a high rank) transcend this rather irksome realisation that every PA achievement outside of ****ing one of the female members at a meet, is subject to being boiled down to "uh, yeah, but dude.... it's just a box in excel lol"
I regret to inform you that you seem to have read the exact opposite thing of what I wrote. Feel free to try again, though. This time, please don't replace actually reading my post with picking out the one long word and engaging in a session of creative association about what you feel the rest of it might possibly mean. It doesn't make you look very clever.

Quote:
Cool. We're in different situations though aren't we... For ascendancy, this might be incredibly boring because you don't get enough inc to trouble you and the raids don't pose a challenge. A block war would be much more exciting for you. For me, if CT joined with you to hit NFI/ND, what would likely happen is a short conversation between NFI and ND would result in a few nights of inc completely obliterating my alliance in the very understandable hope that we would probably drop out of the block. I guess you could call this a "challenge" for us to overcome, and that if we were to show a little "initiative" we might be able to use our 5 anti BS def fleets to repel the 8 billion waves of incomming; but if I'm honest, I think a war with ODDR + constant app/asc inc is enough of a challenge already thanks.
I for one am glad that you appear to have proven me correct when I said you didn't see what options you have.

I would, however, like to point out (again) that Ascendancy have not in fact been hitting you. We have actually attacked NFI-heavy galaxies, as demonstrated above. And, oh, have those foolish attempts ever cost us.

Quote:
No, it's not short sighted because it's not the sole reason for why we didn't sign up with you to hit NFI. It just wasn't exactly the best incentive to overlook the fact that we'd essentially be helping you in your goals whilst neglecting ours.
And what goals would those be, exactly? The magical coming up from 5th-soon-6th spot to snatch up the #1 position while one is watching? Or the mass crashing then kicking a top planet from tag plan of dread, doom and devastation that has been Ascendancy's approach so far? No, no, no, much better to play it safe and nap the alliance that's already 30m score and 25k roids ahead of you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 31 Aug 2010 at 19:00. Reason: spelling
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote