View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2006, 17:57   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wireless networking yo

im not stealing anyones connection...

It would be paid for by 'everyone' in the block of flats and id be using that new MIMO gear stuff and id guess around 5/6 access points connected to a central router or possible two central routers. I have to there first and do some 'testing' to see how many will be needed.

I looked at Zen internet and its 80 quid for a business line which provides 8meg down and 834kb up and unlimited bandwidth...which should be enough for 15-20 ish computers/laptops.

(We own a flat in the block and i was asked if could throw together a wireless network for everyone)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote