View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 09:25   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Actually I was really just making a joke to kila given that he was in ascendancy in r30/31 and remembers how much abuse we used to give theamion! Being totally truthful I didn't think ascendancy's performance last round was up to the standards we'd set in some previous rounds. I thought theam, and anyone who was in charge in asc last round, did a perfectly fine job. I thought they were the second best alliance and they finished second. They didn't get killed/farmed into the ground and they had plenty of high ranking planets/gals. I don't think you'd call it a great round and it was certainly an unadventurous one but no, I wouldn't describe it as terrible or something like that.

I lolled at the idea of euphoria responding on their own but yeah, pretty much.
Although I like it that you back Ascendancy in public yo, I still think we (I) was shit as how we (I?) ran things. Although I could only run things as others let me (and to be honest, there were more of us running things) we did not do a 'fine' job. We made errors and we know that.