View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 21:58   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Desert Island Discs

Adios Ayer - Jose Padilla
Spiegel Im Spiegel - Arvo Part
Deliver Me - The Beloved
Coming Back to Life - Pink Floyd
Halcyon and on and on - Orbital
No Ordinary Morning - Chicane
Three Little Green Candles - Chris Rea
The Bongo Song - Safri Duo

I feel that's sufficiently diverse to keep myself entertained for a while. One book is more difficult. I'd probably agree with nodrog and bring some massive tome on philosophy for my reading material, roger scruton's introduction to philosophy was good but I'd probably take something more indepth but I haven't read much philosophy recently so I wouldn't be sure.

My luxury item would be a comfortable chair. I'm not reading a book lying on the ****ing sand or in some faggoting hammock.