Thread: Tonight
View Single Post
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 22:03   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tonight

Tonight after a series of 'crappy things' happen to me i have decided to go out and get utterly trashed.

This is not to 'drown my sorrows' at the bottom of a glass (or bottle infact) but to have a good time.

If i do come back concious and begin posting mindless drivel (hello spelapee) please do try and get me to come on irc. I cannot post and talk at the same time so i get distracted.

What are you fine people doing tonight?

Remember...
Monday is the new Friday!
It's not personal, it's just business.