View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 13:08   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: For nothing can seem foul to those that win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
This is the first time I've ever botherd to read a whole Wakey post, and alas, I have not stabbed my eyes out!

We all know Orbit are full of shitheads, this only comfirms it.
Kargool tbh your posting has always been bad, perhaps awful. However since you have joined the AD masses at #ascendancy your posting has become terrifically dreadful, its just common #ascendancy talk.. it justs pathetic.. its like your just a robot of #ascendancy, similar to postings of that of jer,benneh,mz etc, its sorta different to that of JBG, Jester as they seemingly have a brain.. but my goodness Kargool BE YOUR OWN MAN!!!

Anyway i dont really see the problem here, everyone does a little bit of spying etc, Wakey by using Orbit members against Orbit that digusts me, would you like it the other way round?

exactly.

Masta_Mark well done, for your actions you have made a breif enjoyable read for me, thankyou, God Bless Orbit

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote