View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 16:40   #113
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough
Re: xVx r44 tag split

@ forest Like i said it was more a tongue in cheek response for the purposes of a quick sum up wasnt supposed to be overly accurate more to make a point which evidently it failed.

If your assessment of the thread is correct then we can all stop posting since its clear this is the route xvx wanna take and it will now be a test of how strong their community is as a whole. But i disagree it will lead to people quitting while clearly not on the same level of quality as apprime( for example) or Ascendancy ( for example) those two mentioned tags havnt quit despite incs of multiple blocks/ alliances/ gang bangs/ whatever you want to call it. I think mostly its down to two factors 1: their quality ( this isnt in doubt and not part of my argument here) and 2: down to their community largely tags/ groups that have been around for a while will stay together because of the community and because of the strength of the community they will keep coming back. If xvx's community is strong enough then i doubt this will lead to a reduction of people playing the game

Last edited by Sebos; 27 Oct 2011 at 16:41. Reason: to avoid miss understanding :p
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote