View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 16:22   #110
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road
Re: xVx r44 tag split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I think Forest yet again is in this mistaken belief that everyone will easily roid Aether.

I think he massively underestimates the skill level in the alliance. Take for example Howling Rain, in most round they have 2-3 players who can achieve top 100 and a maxium of 10-12 that will acheive a top 200 ranking.. out of 60 odd members (the rest being scattered back throughout the 300-400's mainly) but that doesnt mean they are a crap alliance.. it doesnt mean they cant defend and attack successfully night after night. Yes it might be a case that if one of the contending alliances came after them properly then after a few days they would struggle to contain the losses but against alliances at the same level as themselves they can more than hold there own.

I know this because i HCed an alliance that played down in those areas of PA (ranking 7-12). Im not disillusioned enough to think we were amazing or ever played above our station but i think like alliances such as HeX or HR or ROCK or ODDR (of a few rounds ago) or ToF and now DFWTK were a tough nut to crack and can be a pain in the ass to roid sometimes.

Just basically saying just because Aether isnt filled with players aiming to secure top end ranks that doesnt mean it cant compete in PA, infact the community spirit it has will get it 50% there alone
Now your just talking utter bollocks because our 10 man bg made HeX actually quit so imagine if rats or apprime hit the tag for a night or 2 ??? :crymeariver:
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote