View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 15:23   #105
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx r44 tag split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I told you that xvx and aet will have seperate hcs. xvx will be involved in politics, aet will also have an hc which could do politics if they need to. Even if they wont take part in anything but galraids they will operate on their owns, this means they will have all command structures needed to do everything they want. xvx is not telling aet what to do and what not. if aet decides they want to declare attack on 1:1 then they will have a person to sort that. Can't be that hard to understand this...
I really wish you'd stop using phrases like "It can't be hard to understand" without realising the inherent irony of your comments. Everyone here acknowledges your point about having different individuals for roles within respective tags (without necessarily believing you), but simply stating that we don't believe these individuals will be entirely indifferent to the affairs of each other.

Quote:
The xvx tag has certain requirements such as sms/call availability. Some long time members of xvx cant do this any more due to work or other rl issues (like me). Those people will remain part of the xvx community in the "laid back" part. It would be unfair to kick them. Anyone in that tag not happy with it is free to leave it and join other alliances, ever thought of that? You guys moan more about it then they do.. just for the sake of moaning i guess.
Seriously? Again, without any rhetoric whatsoever, ARE you reading what I'm saying? I have accepted that there are individuals within 5th Element that want/are available to play "actively" and those who don't/aren't able to. Furthermore, I acknowledged that this is the distinction being made between xVx/Aet. I would suggest that you also consider my posting to be 'arguing objectively with the intention of establishing a proposition' rather than 'moaning'.

Quote:
We decided to do so because people like GM straight ran to multihunters and complained about this. He said that aet will be our farms and MHs would monitor us.. We will not attack aet. They are part of our community. They are long time members loyal to xvx. So why on earth should we not nap them? Is this really so hard to understand?
Again with the 'hard to understand' nonsense. The only thing about you that's hard to understand is what it is you're trying to say, and only then because you're incapable of explaining yourself properly. I asked a question about your decision to ally ingame, and your response about gm speaking to MH would have answered that question just fine. It's not hard to understand, but until I get the information I assume you'd rather I didn't try 'guessing' your decisions/motivations; hence 'asking'.