Thread: Obama
View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 12:21   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
Time will tell. If the U. S. does not change its course it will go bankrupt in the next 5-10 years. That may sound good to many, but, then, many would be wrong.
I think the talks of national bankrupts are exaggerating it. Not many people so far have managed a bankruptcy - despite their best efforts, not Italy, not Belgium, even Finland didn't go under with payments that multiple times exceeded the gross domestic product post war. Despite the naysayers, calling that China could or would simply out of malevolence drive the dollar dead in a George Soros -like fashion is a bit of an oddball. Seriously, I shot your feet lol, omg, hit my own face too.

Quote:
No one even wants to stand up to Iran. (That includes the U. S. currently.)
Remind me again why we're supposed to be standing up to Iran (for similar reasons we were supposed to be standing up to Iraq or Afghanistan, a bearded guy in a bunker?).
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote