Thread: Tuition Fees
View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 01:10   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tuition Fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
The problem occurs if you have a 2:2 from a good university in a hard subject, then you're pretty much screwed since they won't even look at you, case in point there's a girl who's stuck in reception at my work with a 2:2 in Maths from UCL. If you come out with a 1st or 2:1 from a good university in a strong subject then you're going to be worth far more than someone from a poor university, recruiters get paid a load of money to be able to differentiate these things plus after the 17 rounds of interviews and assessments you have to go through any weak candidates are filtered out.
Oh it's me!

At the moment I'm getting away with saying that I expect a 2:1. But I'm in severe danger of getting a 2:2 (I'm borderline and finding this year hard).

I'm at Cardiff Uni (a typical good university) doing Law (bloody difficult), and I'm scared shitless that if I don't have a job lined up for when I graduate then I'll struggle to get one at all.