View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2010, 03:13   #20
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: multihunters are utter fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
see above " R/P and Fleet names are changed and the user is advised of this, they then have an opportunity to put a suggestion for a new one, and if suitable it is allowed. "

The user is advised in both cases, the Fleet Names are treated slightly differently in that the player may have the ability to change his fleet names removed for a given period, or the whole round (depends how bad it is)

In regard to R/P names the user is again told about it and has the opportunity to suggest a reasonable alternative.
I know what the system is, i was repling to your post which implied people were complaining about the system.. When in reality, they was complaining about the MH's being over-zealous in what they find offensive.

Quote:
But as i said above it is always the same people who wish to test the water round after round, they deliberately find obscure words and phrases that can be offensive when the actual meaning is investigated.

The fact that the MH team do not have to justify there views and opinion is what sticks in the craw of the players, but that is just tough luck, if you do not want to spend your time arguing about it then don't commit the offence.
Ive personally got no real problem with the MH's being over-zealous. Sometimes its lol's to see what they find offensive but overall, if the user isnt being branded a cheater and forced to join a channel for a telling off (plus has the ability to rename there planet/ruler if it wasnt extremly/blatently offensive) then i dont care.

P.S. Dont lecture me on a system which i campaigned for. http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=105
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 21 Nov 2010 at 03:20.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote