Thread: R61 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2015, 22:58   #45
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R61 predictions

I never claimed to have any knowledge of BF at all. My guesses on BF was simply being based upon past experience as I mentioned. BF may or may not be at full strength but so far the rounds where they have been they have not yet been first. So with the combination of BF saying they are understrength and that history it seems quite a gamble putting them first. I personally hope they are up to strength as it may make the politics of the round more interesting (unless they decide to have a round long nap with one of the other alliances that is at full strength).

On p3n I have a little knowledge and Rogues a lot and secondly my suggesting that you have their rankings wrong was based upon the logic that the scores work on. Simply put you will almost never see a 30 man alliance beat a 50+ alliance. Nobody seems to believe that CT will be below 50 so I cant see how anyone thinks rogues on just over 30, or p3n who will also probably have rather less than 50, will beat em.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote