View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 17:17   #18
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I know nobody cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I actually find the recent games take less effort, though aren't actually as fun.

Corner/free kick/penalty takers is the same as always.

I used to actually do training but now it got so complicated I just give it to my assistant manager.

I used to build my own formations when you were able to position players exactly where you wanted to be depending on where the ball was (I think this disappeared with 03/04 or so) which would take ages to build a few which actually worked.. Now I just use a bog standard 4-4-2 with a few modifications invloving creativity and how attacking I want a few individuals to be.
yeah, the power to set your players exactly where to be in every situation was just too hard to balance, i was thinking about those old settings too recently. training is so boring it bores the hell out of me, i didn't know you could set it to your asst manager though? i just download a generic schedule from the net and set my players to them, it's just too tedious to micromanage to that extent
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote