View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2015, 15:40   #121
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Blue's Stat Set Rnd 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Yes this is a potential disadvantage for those at the very top who have lots of roids and may find they are always rushing to catch up with HCT for most players though it does not make that much difference. There are sections of the tech tree xans can (and I am sure did) ignore such as cov ops and scans, additionally in most stats sets (including this) they don't need heavy hulls. I am not sure this change can really be used to account for changes in cat eff (particularly since government changes are admin driven while stats changes are usually player driven).
Im not quite sure how much res points xan got with full population, 150?
I remeber a round where plaguuu didnt have TT4 by like pt800(not entirely sure when), being in top5 by going xan rank whore.
My point being anyway, that cath does good in the start because of the fast research time, and now that you can choose wich goverment to go for the slow researchers, i think cath has become less potent.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote