View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 14:04   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Speedgame meeting Tusday 1900 GMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Would have been good if this stuff was on the portal, more people that will attend

Another thing, speedround and R11 is complete different material. It's ok to have 1 big meeting, but really DO keep those things seperate! Oh, i'm graduating atm, friday is my end day, and made time free so I can attend this meeting. Plz start with speedround stuff, otherwise i'm another student who fails college due Planetarion

K, thx, bye bye
This is on the portal .

I was intending for this just to be a speedround meeting, as mixing 2 separate meetings together does confuse things a little. However, its out of my hands and i have been asked to make this a meeting for r11 as well as the speedrounds to speed things up.

I will cover the speedround stuff first dont worry about that. Think of it as 2 separate meetings. 1 about the speedround, then a second which will follow straight on about r11.

Hopefully it wont run on too long, as i do want some sleep tonight .