View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 00:49   #5
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] league #3 - starts saturday 27th

I did ask you

Most of them are games where people will put the big team they've heard of to beat the little one they haven't, leaving the opportunity for someone who does a bit of research/knows their stuff to try and get some longshots.

Anyway, What I'm looking at for september, as a 'system'

2 leagues per month, 50-60 games per league
  • every premiership game
  • every scottish prem
  • all but the lamest championship
  • requested teams : eg forest, twente, schalke
  • finally, make up the numbers with euro games
also, what about having one thread for the whole month so I don't have to get paranoid about filling the front page with [football]?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote