View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2014, 08:23   #15
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Remove the galaxy fund

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
how can you say its laughable? you need on the hour activity, you need to constantly search for decent targs. Would love to see stats of how efficient the top 20 cov opers this round are... See what they have gained from X cov ops. Pretty sure it will be high variety in the stats / gains pr cov op for each player.
It's laughable because DCing to maintain a top planet costs way more time than simply looking for a few targets every day and covopping them.

Last time I covopped I had 3 idle planets that I cycled through every 6 ticks for several days, and made 500k resources a tick with that (which would be 400k after the nerf). This is about as much as having 800 roids and 2-3 core researches done. Oh yes, very hard to come online every 2 hours, look at Kia, do a few scans and enter coordinates and at 50-75mil resources spend it all and become a top planet.

It's definitely not for everyone since, as you pointed out, you need to be online more often. But only for a few minutes at a time, or 30 seconds if you're being efficient.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote