View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 22:19   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 8GB Mobile Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Are they using the word 'harddrive' properly? Isnt it going to be a memory card/flash memory like most phones? They mentioned the nano there in comparasion which is flash, so I suspect the article writer is confused somewhere along the line.

If that phone is able to drive a good pair of headphones (which I doubt), then I'd seriously consider getting one instead of a dedicated mp3 player. However since most people dont seem to care whether their music sounds like shit, it will probably be able to challenge mp3 players regardless of its sound quality.

Aside from that, I'm not sure what the point is. Can you mount it as a removable harddrive? If so then itll be cool for portable storage, but my N70 makes you install shitloads of pointless software in order to transfer files back and forwards.
do you have any dead pixels on yours? within two weeks of getting mine i had a horizontal row about 1.5mm thick that stays white at all times when the power is on.

It sucks
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote