View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 12:42   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R14 Top 100 Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Sorry I dont recall any mass recruitment wave from 1up. Most of the latter recruits for 1up came from LCH which weren't protected from 1up attacks - to dispel your little illusion. LukeyLove and Stifler are two prominent figures off top of my memory- they were some of the most hostile planets to 1up before joining us.

So really, fk off in saying we're claiming credit for anothers work and making implications without raw facts.
Zhil, 1up breaks like all statistics on amount of top10 and top100 planets ... you have 9/10 top10 players, asfar as I remember that hasn't happened before ... yet you get all frenzy when someone tells you that NOT for all those top100 planets of 1up, the credit should go to 1up...

As you said so yourself, stifler joined you. The credit for his ranking goes to LCH and 1up, not to 1up alone.

Just like me, you get all picky and annoyed with someone even remotely touches your alliance (Angels in my case) ... but you're introducing this to a whole new level m8

Mind you, this wan't meant as an insult or an attempt to mock you.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote