View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 11:18   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R14 Top 100 Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious
guess it would be too much hassle to track all the alliance changes this round, still funny to see 1up getting all the credit again for members that were protected from 1up attacks by their original alliances till 3 weeks to the end.
Sorry I dont recall any mass recruitment wave from 1up. Most of the latter recruits for 1up came from LCH which weren't protected from 1up attacks - to dispel your little illusion. LukeyLove and Stifler are two prominent figures off top of my memory- they were some of the most hostile planets to 1up before joining us.

So really, fk off in saying we're claiming credit for anothers work and making implications without raw facts.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote