View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:41   #50
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Infallible Proofs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
well, here is how i see it.

IF Travler is indeed strong in his conviction he will start posting here fighting for what he so deeply believes in. I dont think someone's faith could be chipped by some e-punks who think they know better. If he does indeed truly believes in what he posts, he should say somehting, imo.

IF he just started this as an attwhore, he will surely be scared to post as you , seeming how nice of a gang you are, will rip him a new e-hole with our posts.

So much agression over just a few lines of theological text... Besides prooving the point that religion sparks violence, so far nothing has been prooven and, tbh, i am making this useless post to shorten time untill Travler posts. And i hope he will. I hope this thread will turn from shit it is right now into a good well based debate (as much as it can possibly done, considering the topic of this conversation) I had some fun talks with people about theology, facts and fictions of faiths across the world and its far from boring conversation. But i guess some people are ready to jump the gun as soon as someone says word "god"... Lets see it through, to form our oppinion fully before bashing poor Travler into the ground.

Given huge possibility of simple trolling, its either going to be an interesting post, or just some other shit that you cannot stop frowning while reading.

=================================

P.S.: and i do want to know all 40 reasons to have my point of view formed. So... Travler... dont let those scumbags scare you with their cynicism. I am looking forward to argue your points.
Read some of his previous posts and threads. this isn't trolling nor is this an attempt to stimulate a decent debate. this is an attempt to spread the word of God to non-believers whilst ignoring any arguments against it.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote