View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 12:05   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Infallible Proofs

In all honesty, I think we should delete any thread about the validity of religion or whether there is a god etc, as quite frankly they near always end up descending into absolutely terrible, terrible threads, with or without travler. What people believe or don't believe in this regard is up to them and in all honesty leads to an almost pointless discussion. As JBG says it leads to something akin to lecturing rather than discussion and thus it shouldn't be present here.

travler obviously has his own reasons for being a christian, they're his own and I don't actually care what they are or why and i don't want to read them. I don't want to persuade him otherwise or like to see him ridiculed nor do I want to do it with other users regarding atheism as in all honesty, the thread will almost certainly be shit.

There's a strong qualitative argument for following my proposal and I hope the mods on here take note.