View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 18:11   #234
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Seven,

What really concerns me about this yes elviz and couple of the other 2:6 have been doing the things you have stated and I agree with you on this, however the only thing you are doing here is punishing the people who have gotten you into the position you are currently sat in.

Your willingness to just auto-delete without consideration to others around you just shows utter contempt and selfishness, that being aside I am not here to bash you.

Have a think about your actions here.

1: Galaxy win will go to 2:6 uncontested yet we're in a position that we can stop that at the moment.

2: Alliance win is put at risk as ULT are free to do as they please due to no incoming.

I hope for your sake and the ones who have given up many hours of their personal time to help enable you to be at #1 you reconsider.
Why wasn't the issue dealt with then? If it is true and Elviz has been cheating why not disclose to MH?

If what he wrote is right about elviz not defending ally but deffin ingal then why isn't he kicked? That way App still win and 6:1 wil most likely win and Seven might win planet...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote