View Single Post
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 08:51   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by davidb
note:
it isnt just p2p that could kill pa
i think along with people attitudes and the whole politics which go with a war game, but in pa's case gets taken way to seriously specialy imho when u get flvtoooozjkdfsjodj V the univers ( or whats left) type stage of a round.
more fun needs to be spread around the pa community and hopefully that can start with round10
It's P2P and the attitudes combined.

Newbies are a bit less likely to pay that £10 for a browser-based game that has a few players in it. Even more less likely, they will pay after one round of total bashing (random galaxies help a little bit with this, as newbs have a chance of actually getting some professional help; oh pollocks, that sounded "smart").

The whole politics thing is widely exaggerated and out of it's boundaries, but it's the thing that keeps PA intense and passionate for the core players and the newbies that actually have the chance of succeeding beyond initiating roids and having constant incs, ending up with a pile of "efficient" PDS (HAHAHA, reminds me...).

The politcs is the thrill of the game. So let's just name it as a two-bladed sword and go have a wank.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote