View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 17:03   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football]betting

I've just put on my first bet of the tournament.

Accumulator. £5 initial bet

Holland vs Ivory Coast (w @ 11/4)
Mexico (w @ 2/5) vs Angola
Portugal (w @ 4/11) vs Iran
Czech Rep. (w @ 8/13) vs Ghana
Italy (w @ 2/5) vs USA
Croatia (w @ 4/6) vs Japan
Brazil (w @ 1/5) vs Australia
France (w @ 4/9) vs Korea
Switzerland (w @ 1/2) vs Toga

I don't know how to work out accumulator odds. If someone tells me how to do it i'll figure out how much i stand to win (if everything goes well and those damn Dutchies cock up like they should). Alternatively if someone is feeling generous they could work it out for me *grin*