View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 13:48   #20
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Fake nicking: good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Wakey, you need to realise that the "average" player these days pretty much knows who's who in planetarion and knows quite alot of real nicks.
Anybody who's played more than 2 rounds and/or ever visited the forums will know who Gate, JBG, Elviz, Kargool and you are.
I don't agree with you. Even I don't know who most people are and I've been around longer than pretty much everyone. Do I know who the majority of people in orbit are? Do i know who the majority of ND are? Do I know who the majority of CT are? ect ect The answer is no. Even those that I know only a fraction of them I know from anything more than their reputation and stories from 3rd parties. I see no reason why I would be less inclined to trust someone using a fake nick than someone who I really dont know or know only 2nd hand
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote