View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2004, 10:15   #12
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: FAF (Frequently Asked Features)

tbh I dont agree that 15 is too large, infact in many ways I think 15 is an ideal number because of the amount of mixing it results in. After all 5 packs in a galazy not only means 5 groups mixing but also makes the chances of one alliance having a controlling share as fairly unlikly that an alliance would find 3 of its 33 packs into the same galaxy. 12 is a a workable comprimise as 4 groups of people mixing isnt bad and really you would still need 3 packs to have control although 2 would give the alliance a major hold over the galaxy.

Anything higher than 15 though is probally getting into the realms of being too big because while 15 would leave us with about 13 clusters and a 14th unfull cluster, 18 is getting to around the 11 mark , 21 is 9 and 24 is 8 (Figures based on 2k playing) So really its a balance either its 12 for the fact it gives another couple of clusters thus more targets or 15 for a better mix and less chance one alliance dominating the galaxy and I personally believe both hold their own merits and would each enhance the game in a different way

As you say though 9 is too small, there would be too little mixing and you require just two packs in a galaxy to have a majority control
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote