Thread: No more IRC
View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2017, 21:09   #62
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: No more IRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You saying that telegram is misleading people to belive its secure, aint that you misleading people that any conversation in whatever program on the internet is secure?
Decades of computer security has taught us which approaches and guidelines work well to create secure systems, and Telegram has ignored them. If you want to learn more about cryptography and computer security, then there are plenty of courses and books available. It's beyond the scope of what I can reasonably fit in a forum post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
I understand the point Mz, but I don't see the relevance or concern.

What on earth are people talking about that they need to worry about it being secure? What sort of insidious weirdos do we think exist in the PA community? If anyone is talking about anything suitably nefarious to be concerned, I'd happily see their downfall. The whole security issue seems irrelevant to the entire thread.
I'm sorry, but I've run out of ways to explain it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote