Thread: Cathaar
View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2007, 03:44   #37
DonTirri

DonTirri is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cathaar

Okay, this is utter and unreasonable Bullyouknowhat.

every planet in the top 20 is either Cath or Xan.

Cathaar has been overpowered beyond reason, only planets capable of hitting them are Fi-heavy Xans and De-heavy Ziks. others just get ther arses emped to hell.

The Cath Co is so overpowered, its not even funny, only way to hit em is by outflakking them with Fi, as Fr get also flakked by Roach, and there is no frakking way to hurt them, as if they cant emp you, they run.

Hasnt anybody noticed that by making Phoenix a Fr anti-Co and BW a Co Anti-Co killship, there is no ship that emps Co, and the only ship that is capable of killing cath-co without getting emped by them is... Cathaar.

Think about it: If you are a Terran, Taras and Scorps make Bs unusable, and only by playing chicken with Pegs you can roid a cathaar as Ter, but gues what? Ter was so nerfed, there is barely any left.

And if you are Etd: Bs is useless, for reasons stated above. Co, its killed by BWs. so no hitting caths with co

Zik: Fr are emped to hell by vipers and Roach, so no way to go there
only by outflakking the Spider you can roid Cath as a Zik

Xan: Fr are outemped by viper and roach, as stated before
Only Fi has a chance of getting through the emp.

Cath: with Co, you hit the Widow-Wall
With Cr: its all about Scarabs and Fr-flak vs Roach.

So effectively, there are two races with one class each capable to roiding a cath. and surpisingly, the first non-cath or Xan outside of t20, is Zik.

Also, i got the honor of being one of these t20 Xans, even though i am in a small alli (F-Crew Ftw!) and that is only because i lucked out like a madman, by oversleeping my landind on one of the largest caths with 5k thiefs in def. How did i luck out you ask? 'the cath had its Co out.

So all in all, i gotta say this: overpowered Cath has killed the fun in the game, do not blame eXi for taking advantage on this.

wtg Game, i hope you wont be getting ten miles closer to the stat-making for next round. The staleness of this round is in you, and all cath-defenders ou there can just shut up and try to inc a bigger cath themselves.

EDIT': Hude, noted and removed. the rest stands tho

Last edited by DonTirri; 29 Sep 2007 at 04:03.
DonTirri is offline   Reply With Quote