View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 07:22   #121
WallBiter
The Holy Fool

WallBiter has a spectacular aura aboutWallBiter has a spectacular aura aboutWallBiter has a spectacular aura about
Re: Alliance Size for next round

How about realizing that this and a myriad of other threads have been about the same thing: shaking up PA out of a stagnant predictable future?

In that direction, part of what would make lowering alliance limits for ONE round ineffective is that those we'll know (1) next round it'll be just like every other before the change, (2) large allys will be able to create multiple tags, main and supporting ones, and (3) no incentives for more than one ally to succeed.

So, let see how many people flame me for this suggestion... and I'm borrowing some from what I've read in most of these threads without quotations (sry).

Change tag rules for 3 or more rounds in one or more of the following ways:

- Alliance limit 30-40 with 80-90% counting towards score.

- Planets can only defend IN tag and IN gal.

- Only those IN tag can see NAPs on Ally pages (the uni NAP view disappears).

Even better, come up with things that will completely change the play of the game (again, some/all seen before):

- Gal wars: remove ally's, larger (15-30 planet) galaxies with larger bp (5-15 players), and defense only possible IN gal.

- Light's plan fully formed....

- Let lokken or CBA or JBG or mz or hell, Kenny make the rules...
<insert snarky comments here>

And finally, give out more rewards for competitive play...

Note: Posting any idea to the PA forums is like sitting on a 3 foot in diameter island covered with 1000 rabid ferrets. If you don't expect and relish gratuitous gnawing on your flesh followed by a painful neurological meltdown , stop posting!
WallBiter is offline   Reply With Quote