View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 14:09   #22
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Uni Grades Question

Heh. I finished with a 91 TER (means i beat more than 91% of the student population in that year) and i only needed an 83 to get into my Commerce course.

All this AAB ABC CBA stuff is amusing to read, as i have no idea what it actually means (though i can guess).

Interestingly, in Australia your Tertiary Entrance Rank is based on your top 4 subjects (inlcuding pre-requisite subjects), whereas it seems in the UK its only the top 3. An interesting difference...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote