View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 19:47   #595
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Cathan stared around at himself panicked, then his higher-mind reasserted itself over his base fight-or-flight reaction. His eyes hardened and he wiped most of the sweat from his face in a single sweep of a massive arm. He felt a strange numbness in his abdomen and fingers traced a massive and jagged scar, already silvered as though inflicted years, not hours ago.

He scowled and something almost a growl escaped his throat.

"That monstrous son of a..."

He was suddenly aware of the smallish figure kneeling next to him.

"Yes. I understand you. And I know who I am. I do not however, know who you are. Who are you?"

He caught sight of his sword, his own dried blood upon the blade. He shook his head as memories of ... somewhere else, assaulted his consciousness. Standing he winced slightly and nausea welled up from his stomach. He forced himself to swallow the bile and felt it burn all the way back down to his stomach.

He lifted his sword up, staring at the blade as though entranced somehow. Then carefully and deliberately he wiped the blade clean before returning his impassive gaze to his, as yet unbeknownst to him, saviour.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote