View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:02   #551
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Zappa/Sivart/Zorro -

The wind abres its cold fangs once more for another howl, kowing you will have to slepe somwhere tonight wetehr its here or back somwhere in the woods. The leemnts are as unforgivng as always during times of spite and chaos.

Pyro -

Letting the shadows flicker around himself Darkling taking a glance around at the sourndings a few times.
"Killing the dragon lady is a selfish and foolish aim at the best of times, time holds its breath for no being not even the dead. I am all to aware of the past and present, somtimes the future as well a gift left to me by my tormentors. The dwarf is fool ahrdy and boostfull, alone he is a small threat that is easly delt with. Posseisng a narrow concept of what is to come. The theif has promise within him, though he has yet to hardness his mana control fully and is unlikly to without help. Few are humans gifted in magical arts most go unnotced through the ages, the farmer has more spirit than you realise. His strenght comes from his faith so it gives rise to courage and hope in dark times, he is a survivor if nothing else. His coporeal life was ended almsot one though he escaped its grasp"
Taking a puase in his words, stepping out of the shadows to sit down hunched on a fallen tree visible to you now cloaked as before.

"The old one is one to be wary of, possesing such fighting talents does not come at its own cost, but his age adds to his experince in life. He knows nothing of the future nor cares little of it excpet to seek revenge for fallen loved ones living always in the past with little ites to the present, though there will coem a tie when even those will be gone. Now as for you young murderer you yourself are sneaky and untrust worthy, proving you hold little relivance in the bonds of freinds and family."
Pausing to pull out a large heavy tome palinly bound in dry cracked leather.

"This is my spell book, recreated as best as I was able to from my memory alone follwoing the loss of my origonal one, there in lies some of my current dilema not all the spells are there centruries of isolated imprsment can cause you to forget even your own name if your not carefull. I could go and collect the book myself now taht they have taken it from the gaurdians grasp, troublsome creature as it is no matter how ahrd to try to get rid of them they always have some way of coming back, not taht I can touch anything anymore in taht place thanks to the old ones."
His clawed fingers curling up into a tight balled fist at that point though no emotions regserted in his voice.

"You have qualites that could prove of use though, so my offer is you make an alegance with the dragon lady and carry out the task of retriving my tome as a test of abilites. In return improvments can be grnated to you . Your welcome to refuse or accpt now or think about this offer more, whatever the likes of the imapitent young preffer I suppose. Ill lat you leave here without conflict if the answer is no, if you accept then we shall see what happens."
Slipping the leather tome back into the depths of some bag under the cloak, The figure reaches across the ground to to bring a tall staff upwards, rasing his own mass along with it.

Last edited by Darkling; 16 Jun 2004 at 17:18.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote