View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2015, 16:15   #129
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: This time of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
There are however only two advertising for an alliance. Going out and getting these players interested is not particularly easy. A large number will be very inactive and as such may not contribute much. I guess HCs could do more but apart from sending mailshots around the galaxy I don't really see what - and you know whoever does that will be met with ridicule!
Or HC's and alliances could stop being douches and slave drivers and demanding all players play the way they demand, declare idiotic wars and nap half the uni, and maybe some others might join in. As I type this, there are 11 people in single man alliances and 22 in alliances with less then 5 people in them (in the viewable alliances). These are people who, for the most part, are not newbs to the game, and have chosen not to play in a bigger alliance. They are the ones you should probably consider for filling in tags first, before trying the allianceless ones, as they are more likely to make good, semi active additions to alliances.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote