Thread: Taking a break
View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2009, 00:16   #1
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road
Taking a break

I will keep this short. I started Planetarion some time during the first rounds, but didn't really play properly until r12. The round after that I had a good time in NoS and in the Insomnia galaxy with Bee, Jonas, Muzzy and Jerven.

The first rounds after r12 I played with Insomnia. It was great fun playing there and for what we lacked in good ranks, we made up for with golden drunk moments on IRC.

After that I played for several different alliances. Started to play with the Denial bg and had some good rounds there. Enjoyed my time there.

After that I played for a few different alliances until I reached p3nguins. Enjoyed the both rounds there even though the last one had some intern problems. Ended with a #11 the last round where I obviously used too much time on PA..

Now I'm at Euphoria where I enjoy myself, and would definitely stay here if I wasn't quitting. I know I've said this for many rounds, but I have to focus on my studies. The last three years of the degree coming up, and cant waste more time on this game..

I will stay idle on IRC though, but don't ask me to play planetarion again, I don't want to get tempted back into the game !

Thanks for the rounds of fun and frustration, and enjoy the rest of the round.

... Jinstarro ...
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote