View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 15:51   #83
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
I would not know how the current situation is, as now im just a normal player, and am NOT kept into the loop. And thats how it should be :-)
No, no, no! And you were doing so well.

We (most of us) are paying customers and we should be kept in the loop about the rules and procedures. While I understand and (to a certain extend) agree that you can't discuss individual cases, we should never have to guess about what is legal and illegal and how each violation will be punished. The document you wrote is excellent because it leaves as close to no doubt as you're likely to get and it is very unfortunate that is apparently not adhered to religiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
By the way, i would like to stress the point about MH hitting a brick wall with the community of players; whenver MH discussed a case in public, or with a number of involved people, nothing ever could convince lpayers that MH was right, no matter what was said, or shown as proof. MH was always wrong, and players always claimed to be right. In the past MHs used to reply, but always got flamed at, without seriously being listened to. That might be a reason for MH dept. not to be too happy about posting on threads: they only get flamed at.
Part of the job description of the head multihunter should be interacting with the community. There will always be people who disagree with decisions taken, but there will also always be people who agree.

I invite you to reread the topic about the galaxy that was closed for bug abuse last round. You will see that there were people who supported the decision and people who argued against it.

Sometimes, doing nothing is the worst possible course of action. I think this is one of those occasions.

As for discussing it with the people who were involved, of course they're never going to admit a fault. It's the same reason that MHs rarely do.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote