View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 12:54   #1
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough
So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

Topic says it all really. I read countless posts of how asc is better than everyone else coz they have 90% of the top players in the game. What amuses me as while this is clearly true people then go on to say stuff like " if my alliance was run differently we could win".

This thread is a kind request for people to stop posting this shite about how clearly if their alliance was run differently and would hit asc then they would win. You joined an alliance coz u either liked the hc, were invited by a mate who told you it was a good alliance, had no other options left or because u picked a random one from the list. If you joined cos you trust teh hc then believe them when they give you a reason for not hitting asc (i think mostly it is because as much as they dnt like to admit it, its because they feel that teh game is less fun crashing fleet after fleet at well organised def whilst at the same time being roided).

It appears to me that you ( yes the person thinking about posting crap about x alliance is better than asc just they played it wrong) have two choices. Either put up and shut up where you are, keep playing the game for your community go for a good planet rank relax and enjoy the community you are in and help it achieve its goals. Or get off ur arse and make an alliance that will hit asc but please please please do not question how your alliance is run and then sit there and moan about it get off ur backside and do something about it.

sorry for teh rant but come on guys is teh game this boring that we have to constantly talk about how "asc is better than everyone only coz my uber alliance chooses not to target them from tick 200"

this should possibly be in AD sorry forgot which forum i was in at the time of posting <--- nub
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote