Thread: People leaving
View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2008, 03:22   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: People leaving

I dont even want to think about all the oogooa def I ve gotten over the years.
Dont think any of them were closed, ever.

I honestly didnt even know this was now again not allowed.

WHY REINFORCE A RETARDED RULE?!

Was there like no reason why it was removed in the first place?

Let people play their OWN planet the way they fking want aslong as they dont farm/multi/share/bugabuse.

Theres a saying that is a law / rule makes most of the population ( read: community ) criminals( cheats), there is something wrong with the law / rule.

Also, for GODS sake MHS, use common sense!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote