Thread: People leaving
View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 20:53   #11
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: People leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TehPropheT]
The new alliance i joined kicked me after they decided that i could not be trusted after the HC believe all the things Forest says i have done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpathia
It got me branded as a traitor, and kick banned for life from an alliance I dearly loved. I had put heart and sole into that alliance, attacking daily, defending daily and I thought making friends. I wasn't asked anything, I was just kicked. No conversation, no discussion, no explanation other than I betrayed my alliance. I don't think so, but then it doesn't matter what I think when my ex alliance believes they are right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
But the main reason why i am leaving this game again is due to the fact this round i was appauld by the acctions of the MH Team by closing me for a rule which 1) Was never made public it was brought back into the game and 2) I wasnt doing this anyway so why i was closed is beyond me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Those that know me know what happened so won't bother to go into detail here, but lets just say TY to Ace & Fiery for driving another player away from the game and making me do what I could have never done by myself:
Quitting PA
Two out of four posts isn't a majority, two posts alone isn't a lot.
OP: please quantify your post with some evidence to back your claim up.

Last edited by ellonweb; 3 Dec 2008 at 21:02.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote