View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 19:29   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

That Naysmith offer is a joke, just shows how arrogant the Old Firm clubs can be I guess. We were fairly close to signing him but decided that he'd be better off in Scotland for a while. In fact, I'd call that offer reprehensible. Naysmith needs a year or so more in Scotland to run riot against defences and then to come down to an English club that plays in Europe.

You're right about Barton/Parker/Reo Coker all being worth about the same amount - Barton's just got a lower release fee I think, if not, it's probably because of his history and the reason that he's leaving the club - they want to sell. I'm not sure which one is better - Barton had a great start to the season, Parker was superb for Charlton and Reo Coker is a good prospect but a ****.

As for Nakamura, you make a good argument. It's worth getting the money in for him considering the amount that Lerner is pumping into Villa.