View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2013, 18:07   #45
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WTF is going on?

I would be in favour of smaller gals. Something along the lines of 4-5 BP with 1-2 late sign up and galaxy size being no more than 8 planets. Right now the universe is so small that several galaxies get double or triple booked. In Vikings we have had accusations from several alliances about working with a block/alliance which isnt true. Yeah we have worked with some to hit a certain high profile galaxy and we had some issues/incidents/brief-wars with rock, hr, nd but outside of those we never targeted anyone in particular.

Maybe even do random and private galaxies where private gals can have a max of 7 players consisting of a bp of 4 with 1 late sign up and 2 randoms (or how many it requires to get to 7 planets in the gal) and gals with no bps or bps less than 3 planets can have a max of 10 planets. The exile cost should also be increased quite a bit more.

Not sure how much activity goes into disbanding galaxies by the admins but them being more active and disbanding random gals with 5 or less planets would also be helpful, or at least moving those planets to c200 until they login again.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote