View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2013, 02:38   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: WTF is going on?

I dont think the problems within this round is only down to the politics and playing style of certain alliances.
The PA crew have to realise soon that making tags smaller, for the sake of "more alliances is able to compete for #1" is killing the game at a far higher speed than it would been killed if the tag limit was back to 100.
For the last 6 rounds ive been playing, the same galaxies has been in the top5, the only thing that has changed within these galaxies is wich alliances certain players has choosen to join to secure that they can end high up.
3:8 has been top1 gal for a long long long time this round, and yet it contains afaik a ND HC and a Ultores HC, and i thought these two alliance would be fighting each other for the round win?
Maybe its time to look on how galaxies is set up, maybe its time to go back to all random or full private gals.
Some of the old returning players in my alliance this round would prolly say that the level of dedication and skill has sunken since they last played, imho the moral and ethics of how to play this game is gone for most players, and sadly a lot of people who run alliances.
I think it is about time the PA crew makes the needed changes in the setup, to make these people less influencal. Even the preset block war rounds was more exciting than the type of round we got this round, and the one we have had last rounds where alliances that could be fighting for one would be happy to settle for #2 as long as their friends ended #1 after they killed everyone that was willing to hit em by pt300.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote