View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2018, 23:28   #40
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about
Re: Top planet rankings

Firstly, I'm not a chap, I'm a lass.

Secondly, myself and my galaxy are doing quite well in Havoc thank you very much.

Thirdly, I am not a veteran of this game, but I play with veterans and even though it is Havoc, they too find it a disappointing thing that people have to cheat to play. I suppose this all says more about you than it does me, the fact that you condone this, how do you play this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Sorry I'm sure you are a nice chap but you are speaking utter drivel.

No one is cheating. IBorg is getting people attack him wether he asks or not. In a proper round if someone lands on him and he steals their ships its a bad crash. Done in Havoc in a more whimsical fashion and its 'cheating!!!'

You really have to start grasping that at best 100 people play havoc past day 1 of it happening. That is probably whittled down to 50 after 3 days and then dies off there is no true alliance play to attract people. Alongside this there is still every planet left from the main round.

You will ALWAYS get 10-20 ppl who just launch a fleet randomly to its death or to annoy someone without a care if it is covered. Those playing actively will cover those incs and gain from them. MH barely police the main round outside of r/p names so why would they police the 'chaos' of havoc. They need downtime too.

Is a carefree launch a crime? No. Can it be proved its not care free? Outside of in-game messages, no.

Time to suck it up me thinks. Rather than bleating on about shit maybe put more time in the actual round? You might surprise yourself
Wendyms is offline   Reply With Quote