View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 14:37   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I've not played since Round Z? What's changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
I'd like to add a major difference I noticed today.
Fleet return times are 1h shorter than the listed launch times.

Today 11 planets in my gal had a total of 90 hostiles, I had 4 spread over 4 ticks so I send my fleet with ETA 5 to defend a galmate, working out that it will return the tick after my 4th hostile does, thus safe.

Alas after combat at my galmates (I kill all the attacking pods we take 0 losses) it is returning ETA 4h which coincides with the 4th hostile fleet at my planet.

Lucky for me that is a cath fleet and likely won't harm me, but it could have meant doom for my fleet.

There is nothing in the manual about return times being shorter, This is very bad.
It's not actually shorter, it's just got an instant turn-around. So there's a moment when it's eta 1 to the planet then it lands and it's eta 5 back home, but then it ticks and it's eta 4. I explained this poorly