View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 12:36   #442
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
While you claim Nestorn is not in the know, it seems to me that you arent either.
What 4 alliances hit you last night? I know what my alliance did, i know what several others did. I ask this because i doesnt refute it, im just interested in what 4 alliances you think hit you.

Also i think you got last round messed up, if i remember correctly, not many alliances hit you before PT600. I know ND didn't, as we werent in a position to do so.

Also Asc this round have several times gone for the roids while others has gone for Denial, nothing wrong in that, and i see it has been profittable, maybe we have something to learn here?

You are correct that when it comes to Denial, a well known and working tactic is to launch at their HC, especially Reese/VenoX/eskero, is a good way to drain their def. Most of the times the call will be covered 100% or more. I won't say to Denial how they should run it, but i know that is not what i'd like to see in my alliance. Everyone got their own tactic however.
Is a good tactic to make kills in one planet, no need to mess up many places