View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 06:17   #434
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestorn View Post
*snip*
Quick round up: Politics are fluet and you won't be facing the same situation for a longer periode of time, if you have the best teamwork you will prevail, regardless of everything else.

Last round asc was for sure in the same situation, being hit extensively throughout the first 800 ticks, I should know, I was there every night to help out with the dc'ing (and my gal mostly had inc aswell). You have to think long term, not go for the short gains. If you were convinced you could take the roids from aud later, why ptarget now? By attacking asc you'd also put us in a more defensive stance, making us gain less roids off attacks because of fleets tied up in defense. Asc are also traditionally slow starters, you'd likely have more success hitting back then than now.

Sometimes, shock horror, losing roids is the only way to get the bulleye off yourself and shouldn't always be viewed as a negative in the grand scheme of things. Denial have stormed out leading in all the rounds they played, to do that you actually need to be the best alliance by miles (like asc was last round) or you get mauled.

Finally, this isn't propaganda, this isn't posted for asc or anyone else, I've posted it because that's my opinion on how things are.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote