View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 21:26   #425
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Teamwork wins this game, its as simple as that.

Today again we held our own against 4 alliances. The fact of the matter is still that denial try to get off easy, if they had ptargeted us instead of say, aud, we'd surely be in a worse position now.
I should have commented on every point you made in your post, so my appologies for that. But i got some episodes of The Shield i wanna watch now.

I will how ever comment on two things:

1. In most mmo games ive played, teamwork wins you the game. This game how ever isnt won by just a team, its won by politics. Divide and Conquer. You can be the best damn player there is, but if just one person is better at you in politics, he can ruin it all for you, its that simple So teamwork is rather rubbish. An alliance is a team, several alliances aint working as a team, since only one of them gets the prize

2. Ascendancy have not been in the same position as Denial, being targeted by multiple alliances from an early stage. Your delusional if you belive that. And it shows, cause when you sudgest that when in war against 3 targets, you should try and demorilize the strongest one, you clearly dont have a clue.

If we were to try out ur tactic, we would have about 10k roids right now. Cause our value would be dropping syncronic with each day we have -10% roid loss. Hitting ascendancy would mean our attacks met good mobilize defence, while our planets were under several waves of incomings. And when you have 75 ppl in an alliance, you can only have 3*75 fleet avail for def. And thats if you go all out def, and there would be no roid gain.

No offence Zotnam, but let Game or JBG do the propaganda. You should stick with BC/DCing or what ever else it is your doing.