View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 19:55   #422
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestorn View Post

Bottom line is, how do you plan to beat 3 allys ptargeting u, and 2 helping with gal raids on gals you have lots of members in? Not even the genious last round tactic u guys had could beat that. I mean 4 gals containing only Denial and Xan players would still get raped when so many decide to bang. Its just the way it works
The more of your posts I read, the more I become keenly aware of how scarce real info is for non-hc's in most other alliances. The mistakes denial have done round after round is putting some people over others, mainly their hc. Countless, and yes we have had enough ex-denial members in asc to accommodate a "countless", have said how it was always the hc getting covered first and how there was a growing unrest about it inside the ally. Adding to that some of the hc would go very emo after losing roids. Heck, just today when Denial were ptargeting asc, one of their HC solo launched on a rock planet for easy roids instead of picking a target on the ally raid.
It's doublestandards and its not cool, I don't care about your rank or roid count, if you don't pull your weight helping the team you get booted. Teamwork wins this game, its as simple as that.

Last round asc got absolutely raped. There was not a day before pt 800 without 100+ incoming on the ally def page, serveral days with 300+ and we had no naps with anyone, was #1 target from protection ended.
Today again we held our own against 4 alliances. The fact of the matter is still that denial try to get off easy, if they had ptargeted us instead of say, aud, we'd surely be in a worse position now. You can't expect someone else to beat your main opponents for you, no matter how many alliances are hitting you, those priorities need remain straight. I think the guys running politics for us this round did a great job with not getting greedy and going for the alliance with the most roids constantly.

As for the former members, a fair number of denial players were in asc last round including eksero, maybe they are bias towards asc too? :| Time and time again I see some denial rep going on with flawed maths about how this or that alliance will get xxx lead at the final tick if the roidcount stays as it is. Disregarding XP, disregarding crashers, disregarding salvage, even without all that, HELLO THE ROID COUNTS WILL CHANGE. If you think an ally has too many roids, fair game, try and take them, alone or in a team up but whining on the forums about it like a 12yo girl just isn't worthy of cyberspace room anymore.

Hiding value? heh. If you are looking for that, look at Stuhlman, look at booji and londo in 3:7, look at religfree. Every round I hear someone say "asc is hiding huge value in prod" and it hasnt been true since that infamous win many rounds ago. We spend res, we need the ships

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote