View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 17:41   #412
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Not really. You only have one enemy. Many alliances will hit you, sure, but the only one you really should've been worrying about is Ascendancy, especially considering the fact that many people dislike Denial more than Ascendancy. I don't think you deserve that dislike (really, I don't), but the reality is that it's there. You appear to have failed to adequately plan for it, or you wouln't be in the situation you're in now.
The same could be said about ascendancy tho, i doubt you have been ptareting us just for the fun.

Not that i know it, but judging by former rounds, smaller alliances usually just wanna brawl it out amongst themselves, and not starting to mess with the big guns. And this is in no way mean to be offence against the smaller alliances, as they too can provide help, its just that i doubt they would take part of it.

Then there is Assman, HC of Audentes, which is former asc player. Which side you think he will take?
Then there is ND, which hates Reese/Venox.
Then there is CT, with now Kenny showing that him and Venox is not exactly best palls. And CT is theyre usual self trying to stay more neutral than sweden.
Which leaves us with VGN and ROCK left as the last upper bracket allies.
I know VGN and ND have a good bond, ROCK and Denial also have a good bond. Which means that it most likly would be ROCK/Denial against ND/ASC and who ever ND gets to tag along.

But i get tired of talking politics, so ill stop here. Everyone knows whos who and whos teaming up with who.

Bottom line is, how do you plan to beat 3 allys ptargeting u, and 2 helping with gal raids on gals you have lots of members in? Not even the genious last round tactic u guys had could beat that. I mean 4 gals containing only Denial and Xan players would still get raped when so many decide to bang. Its just the way it works